in , ,

Playboy model ‘choked, passed out and died’ while detoxing at home.

A Playboy model reportedly choked, passed out and died while detoxing at home after partying for several days.

Janna Rasskazova, 29, died at her home in Moscow after asking a doctor from a private clinic to come to her home and administer a post-party detox, according to friend, Alexander.

Alexander, who was with her at the time, said the detox specialist who treated her at home may not have been aware she was on separate medication.

Playboy model

Alexander said the model – a former Playboy Playmate of the Month – was put on a drip and fell asleep. The medic left but told him and a female friend of Janna’s not to leave her alone.

Alexander later woke her, saying she had been “breathing in a strange way”, according to a report by Moskovsky Komsomolets newspaper. She got up to go to the kitchen but “she started choking and passed out” in front of her friends.

Playboy model

An ambulance was called but paramedics failed to save her.

Reports say doctors fear an “incompatible medicine” may have caused her condition. 

Detectives are carrying out a preliminary check into the death of the model and well-known Russian DJ.

ALSO READ  Ezekwesili and others deserve to be sent to Nuremberg for attending WEF - Fani-Kayode
Loading...

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Loading…

0

Comments

0 comments

Aliko Dangote’s daughter, Fatima and hubby welcome baby girl

Lady shares photos of Biafran currencies she found in her Dad’s cupboard